Call for Abstract
17th International Conference on Gastroenterology and Hepatology, will be organized around the theme “Knowing the Unknown and Finer Facts of Gastroenterology”
World Gastroenterology 2018 is comprised of 15 tracks and 79 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in World Gastroenterology 2018.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Gastroenterology emphasies on digestive system and its disorders which includes the alimentary canal. It involves a comprehensive understanding of the physiology of the gastrointestinal organs, including the motility of food through the stomach and intestine, the digestion and absorption of nutrients into the body, removal of waste out of the system, and the function of the liver as a digestive organ. Advancement in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases has been noteworthy in the recent years. Investigation is going on new diagnostic procedures and novel therapeutic approaches for gastresophageal reflux disease (GERD), pancreatico-biliary and post-surgical problems, Barrett’s esophagus, neuro-endocrine tumors and gastrointestinal stromal tumors. In Japan, gastric cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death.
Paediatric gastroenterologists treat children from the new born period through the teen years. Kids are developing and have remarkable therapeutic needs. They can't generally answer therapeutic inquiries and are not generally ready to be patient and helpful. Pediatric gastroenterologists know how to analyze and treat youngsters in a way that makes them casual and agreeable. Pediatric gastroenterologists focus on binds exceptional to pediatric patients, including amplification, development, physical and enthusiastic advancement, and age-related gregarious issues. Most pediatric gastroenterologist workplaces are organized and decorated in light of kids. The management of gastrointestinal disease is done by providing nutrition because the job of the intestinal track is to digest and absorb nutrients. The therapeutic approach to most gastrointestinal problems involves a combination of medication in addition to nutritional therapy. The aim of the study of pediatric gastroenterology is to reduce infant and child rate of deaths, control the spread of infectious disease, promote healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life and help ease the problems of children and adolescents.
- Track 2-1Celiac diseases
- Track 2-2Gastroschisis
- Track 2-3Gluten Free Diet
- Track 2-4Gastroparesis Diet
- Track 2-5Food Allergies
- Track 2-6High Fiber Diet
- Track 2-7Pediatric Diabetes
Neuro-gastroenterology is a subspecialty of gastroenterology that involves the examine of the mind, the intestine, and their interactions with relevance to the understanding and regulator of gastrointestinal motility and functional gastrointestinal problems. Motility issues are the second sorting of gastrointestinal disorder studied through neurogastroenterologists. Motility disorders are divided by what they affect, with 4 areas: The esophagus, the stomach, the small intestines, and the large intestines. Clinical readings in neurogastroenterology emphasizes largely on the common motility disorders consisting of gastroesophageal reflux ailment, the damage of the mucosa of the esophagus caused by rising stomach acid through the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Track 3-1Gastrointestinal motility
- Track 3-2Parasympathetic division
- Track 3-3Sympathetic division
- Track 3-4Enteric division
- Track 3-5Peristaltic reflex
- Track 3-6Reflux hypersensitivity
- Track 3-7Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Track 3-8Motor, sensory and functional GI disorders
Gastrointestinal oncology states to malignant clutters of the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) and assistant organs of absorption, which incorporates throat, stomach, biliary framework, pancreas, small and large digestive system, rectum and anus. The indications incorporate trouble swallowing or defecating, anomalous bleeding. The treatment requires endoscopy, taken after by biopsy of suspicious tissue. The treatment depends on the location of the tumor and the sort of cancer cell and whether it has attacked other tissues or spread somewhere else. The most common one is colorectal cancer and the recently analyzed GI cancer is pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma which is the deadly one due to need of early conclusion and constrained success of systemic treatment.
- Track 4-1Esophageal cancer
- Track 4-2Oncologic imaging
- Track 4-3Colorectal cancer
- Track 4-4Cholangiocarcinoma
- Track 4-5MALT lymphoma
- Track 4-6Gallbladder cancer
- Track 4-7Liver cancer
- Track 4-8Pancreatic cancer
- Track 4-9Stomach cancer
- Track 4-10Oncologic therapies
Gastrointestinal Pathology bargains with treatment and conclusion of illnesses related with stomach related tract, liver, pancreas, small and large digestive tract variations from the norm. Gastrointestinal Pathology is sub strength of surgical pathology and it sorts neoplasmic and non-neoplasmic illnesses of the extra organs of GI tract. It gives tall quality symptomatic histopathology by endoscopic, biopsies and resections of the gastrointestinal and pancreatico-biliary systems. The human intestine microbiome harbored interior the human gastrointestinal tract (GIT) dwarf the host’s cells and the qualities encoded through the microorganism inhabitant interior the GIT dwarf their host’s qualities . For each one among our cells, there are 10 microbial cells staying on or interior our outline, supporting us to perform lifestyles-sustaining highlights that we couldn’t carry out without their assist.
- Track 5-1Diagnostic Histopathology
- Track 5-2Endoscopic Biopsies
- Track 5-3Histomorphology
- Track 5-4Hematochezia
- Track 5-5Hematemesis
- Track 5-6GI Pathology
Hepatitis has been classified into four distinctive sorts (Hepatitis A, B, C and E) but over two billions of people were contaminated with hepatitis B at a few point in their life and around 350 million individuals are tireless carriers of the infection. With broad immunizations and blood screening, the frequency of hepatitis B has been essentially diminished. But, hepatitis B and hepatitis C are responsible for up to 80% of liver cancer cases. Gallbladder stones are a greatly common clutter and are as a rule asymptomatic. A few patients involvement biliary colic, an irregular and regularly serious torment in the epigastrium or right upper quadrant, and at times between the scapula since of brief hindrance of the cystic channel with a gallstone. On the off chance that the cystic conduit obstacle holds on at that point the gallbladder gets to be kindled and the understanding creates cholecystitis which is an intense aggravation and disease of the gallbladder. One of the most common causes of extrahepatic biliary obstacle is choledocholithiasis, with one or more stones in the common bile duct or common hepatic duct causing biliary obstruction.
- Track 6-1Crigler-Najjar syndrome
- Track 6-2Dubin-Johnson syndrome
- Track 6-3Hemochromatosis
- Track 6-4Wilson disease
Gastrointestinal disorders include conditions such as constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, perianal abscesses, anal fistulas, perianal infections, diverticular diseases, colitis, colon polyps and cancer. Many of these can be prevented or minimized by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, practicing good bowel habits, and submitting to cancer screening. GI disorders like functional bowel diseases are prone to American communities especially women. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn's disease (CD) and colitis are prominent and some GI disorders can be controlled by diet and medications. Some of the major symptoms of GI disorders are Cramping, abdominal pain, inflammation of the large and small intestine, chronic diarrhea, rectal bleeding and weight loss.
- Track 7-1Motility Disorders
- Track 7-2Upper GI Disorders
- Track 7-3Achalasia
- Track 7-4Dyspepsia
- Track 7-5Dysphagia
- Track 7-6Diabetes Mellitus
- Track 7-7Cystic Fibrosis
Gastrointestinal Radiology or GI Imaging employs a shape of real-time x-ray called fluoroscopy and a barium-based differentiate fabric to create pictures of the stomach, throat, digestive tract and other parts of stomach related framework. It is secure, non-invasive, and may be habituated to profit precisely corrosive reflux, analyze torment, blood in the stool & other side effects.
- Track 8-1Abdominal Imaging
- Track 8-2Color Doppler
- Track 8-3Endoscopy
- Track 8-4Fluoroscopy
- Track 8-5MRI Imaging
- Track 8-6Nuclear Medicine
- Track 8-7Ultrasound
- Track 8-8Positron emission tomography
- Track 8-9Positron emission tomography
Bariatric surgery is a weight loss surgery which is an assortment of strategies performed to the individuals who have obesity. Weight loss is accomplished by decreasing the estimate of the stomach with a gastric band or through evacuation of a parcel of the stomach (sleeve gastrectomy or biliopancreatic redirection with duodenal switch) or by resecting and re-routing the little digestive tract to a little stomach pockets (gastric bypass surgery). Bariatric surgery joins a grouping of techniques performed on people who have extravagant huskiness.
- Track 9-1Biliopancreatic diversion
- Track 9-2Endoluminal sleeve
- Track 9-3Jejunoileal bypass
- Track 9-4Adjustable gastric band
- Track 9-5Intragastric balloon
- Track 9-6Sleeve gastrectomy
- Track 9-7Sleeve gastrectomy with duodenal switch
- Track 9-8Bariatric surgery and gastrointestinal cancers
- Track 9-9Bariatric surgery and diabetes
Endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS) or echo-endoscopy with electronic chromo endoscopy capability make it less demanding to imagine subtle lesions, such as small and flat polyps and patches of dysplastic gastrointestinal mucosa. They permit precise characterization of polyps, which may in the future permit us to specifically resect as it were precancerous colonic polyps, while disregarding little kind hyperplastic polyps, which in turn will result in critical healthcare investment funds. Stomach Ultrasound is utilized in the explorative examination of stomach torment and finds the nearness of complications in the upper stomach organs. It makes a difference in distinguishing a ruptured appendix, gallstones, fiery illnesses, kidney stones, and liver maladies . Modern advanced choledochoscopes have unfathomably moved forward symptomatic and restorative capabilities inside the bile and pancreatic duct. Combined with Doppler imaging, adjoining structures and adjacent blood vessels can too be decided. EUS is moreover utilized to imagine the other accessory organs in the alimentary tract such as liver, gall bladder and pancreas.
- Track 10-1Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Track 10-2Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
The major gastrointestinal transplantations are of liver, pancreas, esophagus, little digestive system, and colon till now. The transplantation is a major surgery, and so the quiet has to be under observatory and post-transplantation. Most of the times, the complications emerge after the operation, where the body begins dismissing the join or the organ. The complications in case any can be analyzed through hematological or imaging tests. Liver transplantation is a surgery to evacuate the infected or harmed liver and transplant it with a entirety modern solid liver or a fragment of the liver from another/healthy individual, who is called as a donor. Individuals with intense or inveterate liver disappointment experience a liver transplant to survive.
- Track 11-1Liver transplant
- Track 11-2Pancreas transplant
- Track 11-3Esophagus transplant
- Track 11-4Small intestine transplant
- Track 11-5Colon transplant
- Track 11-6Multivisceral transplant
- Track 11-7Ogilvie syndrome
Animals also get infected with various microorganisms that make them ill. Apart from the regular bout of veterinary gastrointestinal infections, they also get infected with the regular infections which in turn harm humans, especially their owners and kids. The diseases that are passed on from animals to humans are called zoonotic diseases, which often cause an outbreak. Out of numerous types of zoonotic diseases, enteric zoonotic diseases affect the gastrointestinal tract of both animals and humans. Common microorganisms that cause gastric infections include Salmonella, E. coli, and Campylobacter.
Pregnant women are more vulnerable to infections, which often causes complications in their pregnancies. Febrile illness along with acute intestinal infections may in some cases cause miscarriage or premature labor. Certain infections have been reported to have caused miscarriage; however, there is no concrete evidence of common gastrointestinal disorders to cause miscarriage or premature labor. If the infection progresses to a critical stage, the fetus is at high risk from both the infection and also the subsequent treatment and antibiotics. Listeriosis is one such infection that can directly harm the fetus, as the organism can directly cross the placenta due to its intracellular lifecycle and is fatal to the neonate. There are such infections that can cause severe illness to the mothers, viz., E. coli, Shigellosis, Clostridium difficile, Cholera, Cryptosporidium spp., Giardia lamblia, and Entamoeba spp. In general, pregnant women are susceptible to constipation, diarrhea, fecal incontinence, and hemorrhoids due to various structural, hormonal and lifestyle changes during pregnancy.
- Track 13-1Viral hepatitis in pregnancy
- Track 13-2Gallstones in pregnancy
- Track 13-3Fecal incontinence
- Track 13-4HELLP syndrome
- Track 13-5Rectal prolapse
- Probiotics are being utilized with incrementing frequency as a treatment for several medical conditions such as allergic diseases, bacterial diseases, renal diseases & renal cancer as well as urinary tract infections, & aversion of dental caries/respiratory infections. Probiotics are utilized as a treatment for a variety of gastrointestinal disorders.
- The utilization of antibiotic therapy spreads to rise as a result of accumulations of evidence of aid in both primary & secondary treatment strategies for gastrointestinal disease and in gastrointestinal complications such as bleeding & ulceration. These jeopardies may be further promoted by the use of other adjunctive medications, such as corticosteroids, anticoagulants.
- New techniques to prevent and diagnose viral hepatitis C virus (HCV) are evolving exponentially. With the prelude of interferon‐α monotherapy predicated on triple therapies with pegylated interferon‐α and ribavirin, it increases the percentage of curing patients infected with HCV genotype-1 approximately 70%.
- Track 14-1Elobixibat and Its Potential Role in Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
- Track 14-2The Role of Capsule Endoscopy in Acute Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Track 14-3Clostridium Difficile Infection: Management Strategies for a Difficult Disease
- Track 14-4The Role of Personalized Medicine in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Track 14-5Endoscopic Approaches to Treatment of Achalasia