Theme: Unravelling the Facts and Facets of Gastroenterology
World Gastro 2019
ME Conferences take a lot of privilege to invite all to the 19th International Conference on Gastroenterology and Hepatology to be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE on November 18-19, 2019. The conference program centers on “Unravelling the Facts and Facets of Gastroenterology”. Gastroenterology and Hepatology Conference 2019 is tied in with giving a bright and educated field for the individuals in the field of Gastroenterology. We attempt to provide a perfect stage to share data and experiences and empower people to total fruitful considers and endeavors to fight against the worldwide risk. We have inquired around inclination from different parts of the world coming to share their most recent research works in the field of gastroenterology.
World Gastro 2019 is a driving stage for a focused plan of the current research in the field of gastroenterology which incorporates, visitor addresses, keynotes, symposiums, workshops, presentations, board talks and poster sessions. We welcome Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, Common Doctors, Microbiologists, Oncologists, Specialists, Teachers, Analysts, Understudies, Industrial Pharmaceuticals and Business delegates to connect us at Dubai in November 2019 for the 2-day power stuffed Gastroenterology Meet. Gastroenterology deals with the typical work and diseases impacting gastrointestinal tract which joins the gastrointestinal organs such as throat, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile channels and liver. It includes a detailed understanding of physiology of the motility development of material through the stomach and digestive tract, the absorption and assimilation of wholesome components into the body, egestion, and work of liver in digestion.
· Outline the recent scientific advances in the understanding.
· Recapitulate the studies of Gastroenterology that are associated with ailments and their implications.
Why World Gastroenterology 2019?
- Meaningful sessions and accomplishments
- Poster - paper presentations and world-class exhibitions
- Opportunities to gain a deeper understanding
- Intensifying interactive knowledge
- Meet with new skilled persons
- Highly Organized and featured Scientific program
- Meet Academics and Industrial professionals to get inspired
- Knowledge, worldwide communicating offered at one place
- Valuable sessions for the functional peers
- 300+ Conferences worldwide in 30+ countries throughout the year
- Participation by skilled persons from various international organizations
- Internationally scientific representation
- Publishes 400+ Open Access Journals
- Collaborations with 1000+ scientific Societies
- Enlightenment for early researchers and students
- Provides progressive and relevant knowledge
- Perfect showground for worldwide communicating
- Over 25 Million+ Visitors and 20000+ dynamic Visitors for every conference
Gastroenterology emphasis on digestive system and its disorders which includes the alimentary canal. It involves a comprehensive understanding of the physiology of the gastrointestinal organs, including the motility of food through the stomach and intestine, the digestion and absorption of nutrients into the body, removal of waste out of the system, and the function of the liver as a digestive organ. Advancement in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases has been noteworthy in the recent years. The investigation is going on new diagnostic procedures and novel therapeutic approaches for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), pancreaticobiliary and post-surgical problems, Barrett’s esophagus, neuroendocrine tumors, and gastrointestinal stromal tumors. In Japan, gastric cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death.
Pediatric gastroenterologists treat children from the newborn period through the teen years. Kids are developing and have remarkable therapeutic needs. They can't generally answer therapeutic inquiries and are not generally ready to be patient and helpful. Pediatric gastroenterologists know how to analyze and treat youngsters in a way that makes them casual and agreeable. Pediatric gastroenterologists focus on binds exceptional to pediatric patients, including amplification, development, physical and enthusiastic advancement, and age-related gregarious issues. Most pediatric gastroenterologist workplaces are organized and decorated in light of kids. The management of the gastrointestinal disease is done by providing nutrition because the job of the intestinal tract is to digest and absorb nutrients. The therapeutic approach to most gastrointestinal problems involves a combination of medication in addition to nutritional therapy. The aim of the study of pediatric gastroenterology is to reduce infant and child rate of deaths, control the spread of infectious disease, promote healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life and help ease the problems of children and adolescents.
Track 3: Neuro-Gastroenterology
Neuro-gastroenterology is a subspecialty of gastroenterology that involves the examination of the mind, the intestine, and their interactions with relevance to the understanding and regulator of gastrointestinal motility and functional gastrointestinal problems. Motility issues are the second sorting of gastrointestinal disorder studied through neurogastroenterologists. Motility disorders are divided by what they affect, with 4 areas: The esophagus, the stomach,the small intestine and the large intestine. Clinical readings in neurogastroenterology emphasize largely on the common motility disorders consisting of gastroesophageal reflux ailment, The damage of the mucosa of the esophagus caused by rising stomach acid through the lower esophagel sphincter.
Gastrointestinal oncology states to malignant clutter of the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) and assistant organs of absorption, which incorporates throat, stomach, biliary framework, pancreas, small and large digestive system, rectum and anus. The indications incorporate trouble swallowing or defecating, anomalous bleeding. The treatment requires endoscopy, taken after by biopsy of suspicious tissue. The treatment depends on the location of the tumor and the sort of cancer cell and whether it has attacked other tissues or spread somewhere else. The most common one is colorectal cancer and the recently analyzed GI cancer is pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma which is the deadly one due to the need of early conclusion and constrained success of systemic treatment.
Track 5: Gastroenterological Pathology
Gastrointestinal Pathology bargains with treatment and conclusion of illnesses related to stomach related tract, liver, pancreas, small and large digestive tract variations from the norm. Gastrointestinal Pathology is sub-strength of surgical pathology and it sorts neoplasmic and non-neoplasmic illnesses of the extra organs of GI tract. It gives tall quality symptomatic histopathology by endoscopic, biopsies and resections of the gastrointestinal and pancreaticobiliary systems. The human intestine microbiome harbored interior the human gastrointestinal tract (GIT) dwarf the host’s cells and the qualities encoded through the microorganism inhabitant interior the GIT dwarf their host’s qualities. For each one among our cells, there are 10 microbial cells staying on or interior our outline, supporting us to perform lifestyles-sustaining highlights that we couldn’t carry out without their assistance.
Track 6: Liver and Biliary Diseases
Hepatitis has been classified into four distinctive sorts (Hepatitis A, B, C, and E) but over two billions of people were contaminated with hepatitis B at a few points in their life and around 350 million individuals are tireless carriers of the infection. With broad immunizations and blood screening, the frequency of hepatitis B has been essentially diminished. But, hepatitis B and hepatitis C are responsible for up to 80% of liver cancer cases. Gallbladder stones are a greatly common clutter and are as a rule asymptomatic. A few patients involvement biliary colic, an irregular and regularly serious torment in the epigastrium or right upper quadrant, and at times between the scapula since of brief hindrance of the cystic channel with a gallstone. On the off chance that the cystic conduit obstacle holds on at that point the gallbladder gets to be kindled and the understanding creates cholecystitis which is an intense aggravation and disease of the gallbladder. One of the most common causes of an extrahepatic biliary obstacle is choledocholithiasis, with one or more stones in the common bile duct or common hepatic duct causing biliary obstruction.
Gastrointestinal disorders include conditions such as constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, perianal abscesses, anal fistulas, perianal infections, diverticular diseases, colitis, colon polyps and cancer. Many of these can be prevented or minimized by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, practicing good bowel habits, and submitting to cancer screening. GI disorders like functional bowel diseases are prone to American communities especially women. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn's disease (CD) and colitis are prominent and some GI disorders can be controlled by diet and medications. Some of the major symptoms of GI disorders are Cramping, abdominal pain, inflammation of the large and small intestine, chronic diarrhea, rectal bleeding, and weight loss.
Gastrointestinal Radiology or GI Imaging employs a shape of real-time x-ray called fluoroscopy and a barium-based differentiate fabric to create pictures of the stomach, throat, digestive tract and other parts of stomach related framework. It is secure, non-invasive, and may be habituated to profit precisely corrosive reflux, analyze torment, blood in the stool & other side effects.
Track 9: Obesity and Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery is a weight loss surgery which is an assortment of strategies performed to the individuals who have obesity. Weight loss is accomplished by decreasing the estimate of the stomach with a gastric band or through evacuation of a parcel of the stomach (sleeve gastrectomy or biliopancreatic redirection with duodenal switch) or by resecting and re-routing the little digestive tract to a little stomach pocket (gastric bypass surgery). Bariatric surgery joins a grouping of techniques performed on people who have extravagant huskiness.
Track 10: Endoscopic Ultrasonography
Endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS) or echo-endoscopy with electronic chromoendoscopy capability make it less demanding to imagine subtle lesions, such as small and flat polyps and patches of the dysplastic gastrointestinal mucosa. They permit precise characterization of polyps, which may in the future permit us to specifically resect as it were precancerous colonic polyps while disregarding little kind hyperplastic polyps, which in turn will result in critical healthcare investment funds. Stomach Ultrasound is utilized in the explorative examination of stomach torment and finds the nearness of complications in the upper stomach organs. It makes a difference in distinguishing a ruptured appendix, gallstones, fiery illnesses, kidney stones, and liver maladies. Modernly advanced choledochoscopes have unfathomably moved forward symptomatic and restorative capabilities inside the bile and pancreatic duct. Combined with Doppler imaging, adjoining structures, and adjacent blood vessels can too be decided. EUS is moreover utilized to image the other accessory organs in the alimentary tract such as liver, gallbladder and pancreas.
Track 11: Gastroenterological Transplantation
The major gastrointestinal transplantations are of liver, pancreas, esophagus, little digestive system, and colon till now. The transplantation is a major surgery, and so the quiet has to be under observatory and post-transplantation. Most of the times, the complications emerge after the operation, where the body begins dismissing the join or the organ. The complications in case any can be analyzed through hematological or imaging tests. Liver transplantation is a surgery to evacuate the infected or harmed the liver and transplant it with an entirety modern solid liver or a fragment of the liver from another/healthy individual, who is called as a donor. Individuals with intense or inveterate liver disappointment experience a liver transplant to survive.
Track 12: Veterinary Gastroenterology
Animals also get infected with various microorganisms that make them ill. Apart from the regular bout of veterinary gastrointestinal infections, they also get infected with the regular infections which in turn harm humans, especially their owners and kids. The diseases that are passed on from animals to humans are called zoonotic diseases, which often cause an outbreak. Out of numerous types of zoonotic diseases, enteric zoonotic diseases affect the gastrointestinal tract of both animals and humans. Common microorganisms that cause gastric infections include Salmonella, E. coli, and Campylobacter.
Pregnant women are more vulnerable to infections, which often causes complications in their pregnancies. Febrile illness along with acute intestinal infections may in some cases cause miscarriage or premature labor. Certain infections have been reported to have caused miscarriage; however, there is no concrete evidence of common gastrointestinal disorders to cause miscarriage or premature labor. If the infection progresses to a critical stage, the fetus is at high risk from both the infection and also the subsequent treatment and antibiotics. Listeriosis is one such infection that can directly harm the fetus, as the organism can directly cross the placenta due to its intracellular lifecycle and is fatal to the neonate. There are such infections that can cause severe illness to the mothers, viz., E. coli, Shigellosis, Clostridium difficile, Cholera, Cryptosporidium spp., Giardia lamblia, and Entamoeba spp. In general, pregnant women are susceptible to constipation, diarrhea, fecal incontinence, and hemorrhoids due to various structural, hormonal and lifestyle changes during pregnancy.
- Probiotics are being utilized with incrementing frequency as a treatment for several medical conditions such as allergic diseases, bacterial diseases, renal diseases & renal cancer as well as urinary tract infections, & aversion of dental caries/respiratory infections. Probiotics are utilized as a treatment for a variety of gastrointestinal disorders.
- The utilization of antibiotic therapy spreads to rise as a result of accumulations of evidence of aid in both primary & secondary treatment strategies for gastrointestinal disease and in gastrointestinal complications such as bleeding & ulceration. These jeopardies may be further promoted by the use of other adjunctive medications, such as corticosteroids, anticoagulants.
- New techniques to prevent and diagnose viral hepatitis C virus (HCV) are evolving exponentially. With the prelude of interferon‐α monotherapy predicated on triple therapies with pegylated interferon‐α and ribavirin, it increases the percentage of curing patients infected with HCV genotype-1 approximately 70%.
According to the new market research report, "Gastrointestinal Diseases Market, by Drug Category - Global Income, Patterns, Development, Share, Size and Estimate to 2022", the gastrointestinal infections advertise was developed from USD 19.79 billion in 2016 and at that point reach USD 20.68 billion by 2022, developing at a CAGR of 2.3% amid estimate period. The global gastrointestinal market report offers the in-depth examination of the revenue, market share, major market segments, distinctive geographic districts, key players, premium patterns and estimates to 2022. It moreover centers on the key drivers and too on opportunities in this market.
Scope and Importance
The main aim of the market research is to increase the awareness of gastrointestinal disorders among people and to identify the gastrointestinal market landscape as well as important advancements. . Infectious gastrointestinal diseases are also becoming increasingly difficult to diagnose due to the increasing dissemination of among microorganisms and the emergence of the so-called 'superbugs'. Taking into consideration these problems, the need for novel therapeutics is essential.
This study analyses various therapeutic options currently on the market as well as potential products and classes of products that are likely to have a significant impact on the future for the prescription as well as the over-the-counter (OTC) gastrointestinal drug markets. The gastrointestinal market is one of the key therapeutic areas most significantly affected by the generic erosion of block-busters.
Global Market Value
Fig: Global ambulatory Surgery Centers Market share (%) by, 2023
According to Market research the Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Revenue by Region in 2016, North America was the highest by getting the revenue of 17,288 US Dollar Million, while the Middle East and Africa Continent was having least generation of revenue.
But, the Future scope is much brighter in Coming years in Middle East countries.
The demand for ambulatory surgery center is high in Europe and Asia Pacific owing to the government initiatives to overcome the shortage of medical facilities in remote areas of developing countries such as India and China.
The North America ambulatory surgery center market is expected to witness significant growth rate in future due to the enough outpatient surgery centers and government regulations governing the preference for outpatient surgery centers in order to expand the reach of medical facilities.
Global Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Devices Market
The global gastrointestinal endoscopic devices market accounted for approximately USD 5.6 Billion in 2015 and is expected to reach approximately USD 8.5 Billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 7.0% between 2016 and 2021.
Technological Innovation in the GI Endoscope Market
New Technological advancements will continue to precede the gastrointestinal endoscope market. Recent generations of endoscopes will continue to progressively promote on visualization and detection technologies. It is projected to exceed $1.7 billion by 2020.
Evolution of HCV Therapy:
In the United States, 20 per cent to 30 per cent of individuals living with HIV are coinfected with HCV. Hepatitis C is common among individuals living with HIV. This implies that approximately 225,000 to 330,000 individuals in the United States are living with both viruses. The larger part of individuals living with hepatitis C do not know they have it. The most common course of transmission in the UK is utilizing non-sterile needles and other equipment for infusing drugs. 90 per cent of individuals who got HIV from infusing drugs are moreover infected with HCV. This is since both infections can be spread effectively through blood and blood products.
Distribution of Celiac Disease:
Celiac disease utilized to be considered a uncommon disease restricted nearly exclusively to the region of Europe and the age group of children. However, the first comprehensive tests, propelled in the 1980s, have uncovered a exceptionally different reality. Celiac disease is one of the most frequent of all long lasting diseases, influences children and adults in rise to measure and is more common in ladies (ratio men/women = 1:1.5-2). In Italy and for the most part in Europe where a incredible deal of research on celiac disease has been conducted there are varieties in the rate of predominance in the distinctive nations. This can too be seen in the Americas, where the rate is as it were .2 to .6 % in Brazil but 1.5-3.5 % in Mexico.
Why Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city of the United Arab Emirates and also capital of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the largest of the UAE's seven emirates. Abu Dhabi lies on a T-shaped island jutting into the Persian Gulf from the central western coast.
Abu Dhabi is the wealthiest emirate of the UAE in terms of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and per capita income. More than $1 trillion is invested worldwide in this city alone. In 2010, the GDP per capita also reached $49,600, which ranks ninth in the world after Qatar, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg and many others. Gastroenterology Research work is going ahead in the other nearby Middle East companies and Asian countries. So, Abu Dhabi will be the great place for the gatherings.
With people from around the globe concentrated on finding out around most recent expository and treatment strategy of distinctive gastrointestinal ailments and hepatology. This is your best chance to accomplish the biggest cluster of individuals from the world. From the conference and discourse of the famous individuals of gastroenterology conference 2019, you can revive your insight approximately current circumstance of gastroenterology and get the name and acknowledge at this 2-day event.
Major Gastroenterology Associations around the Globe
· American Gastroenterological Association
· United European Gastroenterology
· Canadian Association of Gastroenterology (CAG)
· European Association for Gastroenterology, Endoscopy and Nutrition
· The Japanese Gastroenterological Association (JGA)
· IGA - Israel Gastroenterology Association
· Association of Gastroenterologists of Bosnia and Herzegovina
· Bulgarian Association of Surgeons and Gastroenterologists
· European Crohns and Colitis Organisation
· Gastroenterohepatology Association of Montenegro - GAM
· The Australian and New Zealand Gastric and Oesophageal Surgery Association (ANZGOSA)
· Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE)
· Ukrainian Association of Endoscopy
Major Gastroenterology Societies around the Globe
· Gastroenterological Society of Australia
· British society of Gastroenterology
· European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
· European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN)
· European society of Neuogastroenterology & Motility
· American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
· British society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
· North American society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
· Russian Society for Digestive Endoscopy
· Japanese Society of Gastroenterology
· Hong Kong Society of Gastroenterology
· Hong Kong Society of Digestive Endoscopy
· Emirates Gastroenterology & Hepatology Society
· Belgian Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Major Hospitals Associated with Gastroenterology in worldwide:
· Mayo Clinic
· Cleveland Clinic
· Johns Hopkins Hospital
· Massachusetts General Hospital
· Mount Sinai Hospital
· University of Chicago Medical Centre
· Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
· Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Centre
· New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
· Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre
· UPMC-University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre
· Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University
· University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centres
· Clarian Health
· Duke University Hospital
· University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Centre
Companies Associated with Gastroenterology in UAE
- Neopharma Pharmaceuticals
- Life Pharma FZE Pharmaceuticals
- Modern Pharmaceutical Company (MPC)
- Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries
- Actiza Pharmaceuticals
- Al-Itqan Factory L.L.C
- Chogle Medical
- Intersafe FZE
- Sunrise JP FZE
- Al Mesk Way Trading
- Stelco Surgical Industries
- New Gulf General Trading LLC
Gastroenterology Hospitals in UAE
- Al Zahra Hospital
- American Hospital Dubai
- Badr Al Samaa Hospital
- Belhoul Speciality Hospital
- Canadian Specialist Hospital
- Cedars Jebel Ali International Hospital
- Medcare Medical Centre
- Medeor Hospital
- Mediclinic City Hospital
- NMC Specialty Hospital
- Prime Medical Centre
- Rashid Hospital
Research Centres Associated With Gastroenterology
- Ahmed Abdel Samie, Harley Street Medical Centre , Abu Dhabi
- Advanced Centre for Day Care Surgery, Abu Dhabi
- Burjeel Marina Health Promotion Centre, Abu Dhabi
- Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Pediatric-Neonatal Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Gastrointestinal Carcinogenesis and Therapeutics
- Gastroenterological Pathology
- Liver and Biliary Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Disorders and Symptoms
- Gastrointestinal Radiology and Imaging
- Obesity and Bariatric Surgery
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Colorectal Disease: Treatments & Diagnosis
- Gastroenterological Transplantation
- Gastrointestinal Diseases during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Types, Causes, and Risk Factors
- Changing Trends in the Treatment in Gastroenterology
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
- Journal of Hepatology and Gastrointestinal disorder
- Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System
- Journal of Liver: Disease & Transplantation
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by